Full-Service Retirement Community in Georgia
There is a lot more to retirement than not having to go to work every day. Or there should be. When you’re healthy and active, retirement means you can still be busy, but focused doing things you love to do. Or things you’ve always wanted to do. An empty nest means you can downsize, too, and moving to a retirement community is a very appealing option.
But not just any community. You’ve earned your retirement – now it’s time to streamline in style, in a full-service retirement community! Even among “full-service” communities, however, quality and amenities can differ considerably. You deserve a full-service retirement community in Georgia that offers not only style but an exceptional lifestyle.
Full-Service at The Lodge Means You Can Actually Retire
It’s time to let others do the work. Here you can:
- Retire from yard work and home maintenance. Instead, spend that time and effort enjoying our beautiful Georgia surroundings and doing things you enjoy. Or doing nothing much. Isn’t retirement supposed to be about relaxing as well as activities? At The Lodge, someone else handles maintenance, repairs and landscaping. And that’s just the beginning.
- Retire from housekeeping. We do that for you, every other week. (We can also do your laundry, if you like.)
- Retire from cooking. Instead of “what’s for dinner?” you’ll be asking “where should we eat?” The Lodge includes several restaurant-style dining venues, and meals are included in your monthly fee. Love to cook and entertain? Aren’t you glad you live in such a lovely, well-appointed home? (At The Lodge, your home might be an elegant apartment or a spacious villa.)
Full-Service at The Lodge Feeds Your Mind, Body, and Spirit
All the comforts of home, endless opportunities just outside your door. Indulge in all the things you have always loved to do – only more, now that you have more time. Expand your horizons to learn and see and do new things. On any given day, you might:
- Keep up with your hobbies (or learn a new one) at the hobby center.
- Mark your calendar to take in interesting educational activities or inspiring cultural performances.
- Indulge yourself at the spa – retirement means more time for a massage.
- Visit the salon for a haircut or a mani-pedi.
- Stroll the pathways through the grounds, or hit the treadmill in the fitness center.
- Join one of our Bible study groups.
- Get a check-up at the healthcare center.
- Plan a party at The Lodge’s gathering space. Aren’t we all looking forward to group events again!
You could live a full and carefree life without ever leaving The Lodge. But thanks to the comprehensive services and amenities you’ll enjoy every day, you’ll have plenty of time to explore Columbus or take that trip you’ve always dreamed of.
Full-Service at The Lodge Means Never Having to Move Again
Full-service has another, more serious meaning that is fundamentally important. As a true full-service retirement community in Georgia, The Lodge offers continuous levels of care. You may be independent in every way now, but your needs could very well change over time. Our customized wellness plans allow residents to take advantage of assisted living, memory care, short-term rehab or skilled nursing services, all within our community. Loving care and support, no matter what, so you can live life to the fullest.
Full-Service at The Lodge Lifts the Spirit
The Lodge is part of the renowned Magnolia Manor family of senior living communities. As a faith-based organization, we offer an array of spiritual growth and reflection opportunities for residents, from our inspirational chapel and worship services to Bible study and pastoral care. We also take pride in the diversity of our community, so you might also say The Lodge is a “full faith” retirement community.
“Oh, you’re living at The Lodge!”
You’ll be the envy of your old neighborhood. Why not join us for our next event to learn more about full-service at The Lodge?