Become a Future Resident
Being among the first has its benefits:
- Pre-construction pricing
- The best choice of apartments
- Complimentary guest meals during the first year of residence
- Priority access to any level of care before moving in
- Savings on moving services
Here’s how to make a Priority Reservation and receive your Priority Number:
- Complete and sign a Priority Reservation Form and return it with your fully refundable deposit of $1,000. You can do this online, in person or through the mail. There’s no risk and no obligation. Your deposit will be refunded if you change your mind.
- Once we receive your Priority Reservation Form and deposit, you’ll be assigned a Priority Number that holds your place in the residence selection process.
- Once architectural plans and pricing are finalized, you’ll be invited to schedule an appointment with one of our team members. During your appointment, you can make your selection from available villas and apartments and make a reservation deposit in an amount equal to 10% of the entrance fee for the residence you choose. Your initial $1,000 deposit will be applied toward
- Now you will have an opportunity to take advantage of the special benefits and advantages only available during this time period. You will also be able to personalize your future home by choosing colors, flooring, cabinets and