They're all about you.
The Lodge is a full-service community – and those services make for a fun and carefree lifestyle.
Here, your monthly fee covers:
- Restaurant-style dining
- 24/7 security and urgent call system services
- Utilities including electricity, water, gas, trash removal and basic
- Biweekly housekeeping and optional laundry services
- Scheduled group transportation
- A full schedule of events and programs
- Maintenance, repairs and landscaping
- Access to a state-of-the-art, senior-friendly fitness center
With all the cooking and home maintenance taken care of, you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the amenities of living here. Schedule some “me time” in the spa, where you can get a massage, mani/pedi or new hairstyle. Want to explore your creative side? Check out the hobby zone for arts and crafts. Want to show off those gin rummy skills? Head to the game room for a few rounds of fun.
For personal reflection, a beautiful chapel is right on campus. Or take a stroll on one of the many walking paths in the community.
A healthcare center is on-site, too, staffed with quality providers. You’ll find social spaces both indoors and out, where you’re likely to run into newfound friends. And a large multi-purpose gathering space has room for up to 100 people. Chances are, you’ll be attending plenty of events there.
In all, this place is designed to bring you a life of fulfillment and joy. Events and activities abound, with educational, recreational, cultural and spiritual experiences on the calendar every week. Dining is an event in itself, as you’ll find culinary delights in a number of venues. So yes, there is plenty to do here.